MH Type Wire Rope Hoist Single Girder Gantry Crane 18-35m Span
MH type single girder wire rope hoist gantry crane 5t 10t 20t
MH type single Girder Overhead Gantry Crane also called single
girder door crane or goliath crane, it is a kind of track
travelling mid-light type crane, can be used where overhead runways
are not practical, or in open areas where columns cannot be
accommodated. The top main girder is mounted on two A shape columns
which are further resting on wheel mounted end carriages.It is
especially suitable for the task of loading and unloading long and
bulk material and steel, pipes. It also can be used together with
other lifting appliance for special purpose.The girder could also
have a double girder design for heavy duty applications, where a
suitable track is provided on top of the girders for travel of crab
|Steel Track Recommended||P43||QU70||QU80|
|Power Source||3–phrase A.C. 50Hz 380V|
It is applied in varied industries such as material stocks area,
cement plant, granite industry, engineering industry, construction
industry, shipping yards, road sides, mines, quarries, heavy
fabrication unit, factories, railway yards, harbors, etc.
1. Large lifting capacity, low headroom, small wheel-pressure,
2. Fast positioning, ergonomic design, comfortable operation;
3. Through strict test , long working life, short maintenance;
4. Safe and reliable, enhance productivity, crate greater benefits;
5. European design, more beautiful factory apearance, more
comfortable operation for workers;
6. Don't need to change the building structure, meeting the demand
of logistics easily.
Ground and cabin control. The crane power supply is divided into
cable and sliding wire, choose one when place the order. Equipped
with proper safety features, water-proof cloth is needed in out
1. Electric parts are packed by high quality plywood crate, to
reduce distortion in conveying.
2. Main beams, end beams and trolly/winch are packed by plastic
woven cloth. It can reduce abrasion during the transportation.
3. If the size are suitable for container ship, usually by
4. Big size, usually by bulk ship or by container after truncation.
5. Transport ways are based on reducing cost & keep safety.